[Users] Using mailmbox plugin to access Thunderbird mbox files ?

Luc Pardon claws-user at skopos.be
Fri Nov 13 20:02:20 CET 2020

>> What am I missing?
>
> Try right-clicking the root mailbox folder and using 'Check for new
> messages', 'Check for new folders', or even 'Rebuild folder tree'.
> Perhaps you'll be lucky. (I've never used thunderbird, so can't speak from
> experience.)

Thanks again, Paul.

Don't know if it is because it's Friday 13th or because I moved from CM
3.17.7 to 3.17.8 or because of something else entirely, but I'm getting
nowhere. A few days ago, I did get the folder structure, but when I try
it now (starting out with a restored copy of folderlist.xml & friends),
nothing happens. The root folder just sits there, alone and lonesome.
Right click yields nothing.

Will investigate further and will report back if I succeed.

It's good to know that it is supposed to work.

Luc