[Users] Claws Mail GTK3 **beta** unleashed

Paul Rolland (=?UTF-8?B?44Od44O844Or44O744Ot44Op44Oz?=) rol at witbe.net
Tue Nov 3 10:37:44 CET 2020

Hello,

On Tue, 3 Nov 2020 11:09:49 +0100
"Paul Rolland (ポール・ロラン)" <rol at witbe.net> wrote:

> Sorry, self-reply ;(
>
> It seems this is not caused by all the invitations. I have some not
> causing the issue.
> The ones having that weird effect have "long" lines in the "Description",

I've added some extra traces in vcalendar.c.
With a "standard" invite, I have:
vcalendar.c:852:gtk_widget_set_size_request(871, -1)

With a "long line" invite, I have:
vcalendar.c:852:gtk_widget_set_size_request(1228, -1)

The 871 and 1228 values are allocation.width-200. I'm not sure where this
calculcation comes from, the width of the display pane in which the
invitation should fit is 1100 pixels on my screen, so setting size request
to 1228 makes it "too large".

Rol