[Users] Merging mailboxes

Will Meister niftyprose at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 18:10:37 CET 2020

Hello guys, I have the distinct feeling that this will be a familiar
question for many of you. However, neither the FAqs nor Google gave me the
pointer I needed. Apologies for boredom.

I have installations of Claws on two separate machines. These were going to
be run separately but in fact there's increasing overlap between the two
and now I want to merge the two mailboxes into one.

Are there any resources to help me do that. I'm aware of the 'Mbox import'
and 'Synchronize folders' functions, but neither seems to apply in my case.
I'm guessing that some third-party utility will be able to handle the
process and would appreciate any pointers.

TIA, NP