[Users] Custom browser and access protection on Windows

Iman gp imanggp at gmail.com
Sat May 30 13:28:38 CEST 2020

Hi Dustin. First, let me say that I'm so grateful and I thank you for
your time and great details provided to my questions.

About first part, actually there isn't such a field under external
programs (sorry I wasn't precise on description), and  'Use system
defaults...' checkbox is also greyed out and disabled (please see
attachment).

Let me consider the second part of your answer and I'll back to it.

Thank you, again