[Users] Text Wrap in Compose Window: Space Key

Dustin Miller dustbiz at gmail.com
Fri May 29 15:51:13 CEST 2020

On Mon, 25 May 2020 13:04:52 +0600
Dustin Miller <dustbiz at gmail.com> wrote:

> I've (somewhat recently) noticed what seems to be a possible bug in
> the text wrapping of the compose window.

DM: Thanks to all who've responded on this. I'm not surprised that no
one has been able to purposefully reproduce this, since after spending
at least five minutes on it, I also was unable to do so. At first, I
just chalked it up to one of those wrapping oddities that I can live
with and work around, but it was happening often enough that I decided
to bring it up on the list. But it looks like I'm going to have to
spend a bit more time to actually figure out what's going on, maybe
review some relevant bug reports for info, etc. If I'm remembering
right, this usually happens to me when I jump into the middle of some
quoted text I'm replying to, hit 'Enter' a couple times and then start
typing my reply with the cursor right up against the following quoted
text. Anyway, if I'm able to isolate this, I'll post again. Cheers,
---Dustin