[Users] CM3 ignores focus

Pierre Fortin pf at pfortin.com
Fri May 29 02:56:07 CEST 2020

Hi,

Another weird issue...  :P    Anyone else seeing this?

I'm running two instances of CM3 (separate desktops on Mageia 7/Plasma).
When I switch to another desktop (8 total), and return to CM3 (or simply
back and forth between the 2 CM3 desktops); the now visible CM3 does not
respond to the mouse wheel -- I have to click on the CM3 title bar
(clicking inside the CM3 window does not help) in order for CM to respond
to the mouse wheel... Or, raise another window, then re-raise CM3 to get
the mouse wheel to work.

I normally use "Focus strictly under mouse"; but I've tried "Focus under
mouse", "Focus follows mouse - mouse precedence", and "Focus follows
mouse" -- all ignore the mouse wheel when I switch back to a desktop with
CM3.

If I run CM2 and CM3, CM2 always responds; only CM3 has this problem.

Running --debug shows no output while getting CM3 to respond.

Bug?

Cheers,
Pierre