[Users] Custom browser and access protection on Windows

iman imanggp at gmail.com
Thu May 28 11:35:37 CEST 2020

Hi, I'm pretty new to Claws Mail and I'm using it under Windows 7 32-bit.
I have some certain questions to decide if it fits my needs. So far it was so interesting and specially its bidirectional support surprised me. But I'm also seeking some other special features couldn't find till now:

1. How can I use Firefox as browser for Claws Mail on Windows 7? I couldn't find the browser field under external programs. I'm using Firefox portable from portableapps.com

2. Can I password protect the entire software? In other word I don't want anybody with access to this PC, be able to simply open it and read my mails :)

Thanks