[Users] Scroll bar behaviour

Brad Rogers brad at fineby.me.uk
Tue May 26 18:42:51 CEST 2020

On Tue, 26 May 2020 12:25:43 -0400
"Renaud (Ron) OLGIATI" <renaud at olgiati-in-paraguay.org> wrote:

Hello Renaud,

>So I located gtk-2.0/gtkrc and gtk-3.0/settings.ini and added the
>relevant line in all those I found in /usr/share/themes/ and although I
>dont know which one was the right one, I got all of them, and it works.

You could also have added the relevant line to ~/.gtkrc-2.0 (creating the
file, if necessary) - that way, system updates to your theme are not at
risk of overwriting your changes.  AIUI, your own prefs (i.e. those in
~) take precedence over those set in system directories.

For GTK3, the relevant file would be ~/.config/gtk-3.0/settings.ini

At least, those are the files in Debian.

--
 Regards  _
I'd hate to look into those eyes and see an ounce of pain