[Users] GTK3 branch... [missing icons SOLVED]

Pierre Fortin pf at pfortin.com
Fri May 22 18:45:16 CEST 2020

On Fri, 22 May 2020 10:48:09 +0200 Steffen Klemer wrote:

>Will look into this tonight.

Don't bother...  (sending from CM3)

Simple fix (after many hours of debugging)....  :/

Edit .claws-mail/clawsrc and change:
 toolbar_detachable=1 to toolbar_detachable=0

I had no idea the toolbar was detachable and can think of no reason I
would have changed it -- unless some misleading text caused me to try an
option...  Then again, I never got CM3 to the point of accessing
Preferences; so this was changed within CM2 where it has no effect...

HTH,
Pierre