[Users] GTK3 branch...

Steffen Klemer me at sklemer.de
Fri May 22 10:48:09 CEST 2020

Am Do, 21.05.2020 um 10:17 schrieb Pierre Fortin <pf at pfortin.com>:

> >> 3.16.0git961 still has the problem here...  Which src file has the
> >> job of displaying the main icons?  I can examine the log files &
> >> do some digging...
> >
> >See toolbar_create() in src/toolbar.c
> >
> >This handles both mainwindow and compose window toolbars, specified
> >by 'type'.
>
> Thanks!
>
> If I start CM3 fresh in a spare userid, it works fine.  Found some
> differences in toolbar_main.xml; but replacing it with the fresh one
> made no difference...

Sorry for spaming around -- just noticed that I do get a correct and
working toolbar with text and icons even with the same user in the same
desktop environment just using a fresh alternate-config-dir.

So it is definitely sth. with claws config; it's unrelated to loaded
plugins. I added icons for userscripts in the past.

Will look into this tonight.

Steffen

 /\                        - against proprietary attachments