[Users] unable to connect to IMAP, logs

wwp subscript at free.fr
Sat May 16 08:31:00 CEST 2020

Hello Franz,

On Fri, 15 May 2020 20:03:39 -0300 Franz <169101 at gmail.com> wrote:

> see under
>
> On Fri, May 15, 2020 at 9:06 AM Paul <claws at thewildbeast.co.uk> wrote:
>
> > On Fri, 15 May 2020 08:45:32 -0300
> > Franz <169101 at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > This is the strange thing Network Log is always empty with IMAP
> >
> > Hmm... Try this, right-click the top-level folder of your IMAP mailbox,
> > choose 'Check for new messages'. What does the Network Log say then?
> >

> Nothing, please see screenshot below, but remember something appeared on
> Network Log using POP3

Nothing at all, how strange. May I recommend starting Claws Mail from a
terminal and see what's thrown in there when you check for new
messages? If nothing noticeable, restarting using --debug.
To capture the output from a terminal:
 $ claws-mail 2>&1 | tee log.txt
or, way more verbose:
 $ claws-mail --debug 2>&1 | tee log.txt