[Users] When replying, how is the To address chosen?

Adrian adrian at aeolian.org.uk
Wed May 13 12:55:23 CEST 2020

Hello all

I'm replying (Reply, not Reply-All) to a message on Google Groups.  The
group has been set up so that replies go to the original poster
(you at there.com in the anonymised example below).  I don't know if
others in the group are having the same problem but my replies always
go to the group.  Relevant headers below