[Users] Why am I working offline ?

Renaud (Ron) OLGIATI renaud at olgiati-in-paraguay.org
Thu May 7 13:56:32 CEST 2020

After a change of motherboard, but the HDs and system remained unchanged, Claws-Mail when starting now gives me a warning "Offline warning
Claws Mail needs network access in order to get mails
You're working offline. Override for 10 minutes ?
No Yes Only Once"

I also noticed it no longer downloads mail from outside servers every ten minutes as configured in
Configuration => Preferences => Receiving => Automatic checking

Is there a way to get it working Online as it used to do, and regularly check for new mail ?

Manually checking woks without problem, so does sending mail.

Cheers,

Ron.
--
                     There's no trick to being a humorist
             when you have the whole government working for you.