[Users] Standard view split pane drag handle

John Crisp jcrisp at safeandsoundit.co.uk
Tue Mar 31 11:10:13 CEST 2020

On Mon, 30 Mar 2020 14:18:17 -0400
Leon Fisk <lfiskgr at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, 30 Mar 2020 19:13:06 +0200
> John Crisp <jcrisp at safeandsoundit.co.uk> wrote:
>
> <snip>
> >My original observations still stand, and I am not about to rise to
> >the bait of others. Far too old and been round the block far too
> >many times for that.
>
> I've no problem with your questions or the discussion. I pickup a lot
> of good usage tips by following along with odd things like this...

Thanks! I'd never realised asking questions could be considered a crime
in some places ;-)

> I think part of your trouble visualizing this is your chosen layout.
> If you look at my preferred layout it is more apparent what belongs to
> each pane.

Yes....

The 'trouble' is that is the I am using the default view once you have
compiled and installed it before messing about. It is the view that I
am most comfortable with personally.

> I really like how Claws can be customized and the mish-mash of
> people developing and using it :)

Yup me too. I love the global and eclectic mix of people involved in
Open Source and am a happy member of a number of groups.

B. Rgds
John

--
John Crisp