[Users] A couple of questions about templates

Johan Vromans jvromans at squirrel.nl
Tue Mar 31 08:20:15 CEST 2020

On Tue, 31 Mar 2020 03:45:59 +0200, mi <codejodler at gmx.ch> wrote:

> You mean, dynamically = different from the one you configured in the
> template itself ? Like, e.g., selecting one from the message you reply to
> ?

What I want is this: I click on a mailto url somewhere. Claws opens a
compose window using my default (or whatever) composing account. Then I
select a template. Now I want this template to become the message
(preferrably without asking -- there is nothing to be replaced yet) and to
switch to a specific composing account.

I'm familiar with folder properties and templates, but this pertains to the
case there is no message (hence no folder/account) yet.

-- Johan