[Users] Standard view split pane drag handle

Little Girl littlergirl at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 12:33:56 CET 2020

Hey there,

Paul wrote:
>John Crisp wrote:

>> Any ideas if this can be modified, is an accident or by design?
>
>The design of the GTK theme you are using, perhaps. Here any part of
>the horizontal edge, along the full width of the message view, can
>be grabbed.

I thought I'd jump in here and say that I currently use Ubuntu MATE
and I can grab only the right edge of any vertical dividers and only
the bottom edge of any horizontal dividers, but I have full control
over their placement once I grab them. Maybe the OP needs to slowly
move the mouse across the entire width of the divider and see if the
mouse changes on any one part of it.

--
Little Girl

There is no spoon.