[Users] Sluggyness

Paul Rolland (=?UTF-8?B?44Od44O844Or44O744Ot44Op44Oz?=) rol at witbe.net
Wed Mar 25 09:22:17 CET 2020

Hello,

On Tue, 24 Mar 2020 22:27:50 +0100
Johan Vromans <jvromans at squirrel.nl> wrote:

> On Tue, 24 Mar 2020 22:06:48 +0100, Michael Rasmussen wrote:
>
> > What is your setting for 'Default missing icon'?
> > I have chosen 'Mystery Man' which seems to catch this icon eliminating
> > waiting the second time.
>
> That's what I assumed as well. I have tried several values but no default
> icons are shown.

Just made a quick test on my setup, and I can reproduce that delay when
opening some messages, running a self-compiled 3.17.5 on fc31.
The mail triggering the delay is the one sent by Ricardo ;)
(just in case you need one for investigation)
My configuration for libravatar only has one difference: the request
timeout is set to 0 seconds (default value when loading the plugin on my
machine).

Not really a problem for me, I just did that test to confirm this was not
specific to Johann's setup.

Stay safe,
Rol