[Users] [Users-TEST] Edit Message Directly in Message View

Chainsaw chainsawuser at cfl.rr.com
Thu Mar 19 23:03:38 CET 2020

Ralf,

FYI, I am using Windows Port.

You are selecting a message from Message View list, and sending %f to an editor
via an Action.  That works perfectly because %f sends the actual message source
filename to the editor.  I have been doing that all along.

However, if you select a message, then select a MIME part in the message pane
and open it, you are in a temporary file, and editing it does not edit the
original message source file.  I also created an Action that sends %p to my
editor and tried that on a message part, and it opens the same temporary file
as a double-click (or right-click and open) on that part.

Thanks,
Chainsaw