[Users] LiteHTML problem

Michael Rasmussen mir at miras.org
Thu Mar 19 22:16:23 CET 2020

On Thu, 19 Mar 2020 22:04:13 +0100
Johan Vromans <jvromans at squirrel.nl> wrote:

> The text part looks okay in Claws.
>
> The HTML part looks fine when visited in Firefox.
>
> Unfortunately the mail contains content that I'm not entitled to
> disclose so I cannot provide the complete message. Sorry.
>
> Slightly edited:

Since html files can be corrupted from bad formatting anywhere in the
file I cannot use an edited copy of the original file to anything.

You can try your file here yourself: https://validator.w3.org/
to figure out if the html contains bad or wrongly formatted contend.
The validator used in litehtml is much more strict than any browser so
chances of an unexpected result in case of bad or wrongly formatted
code is high.

--
Hilsen/Regards
Michael Rasmussen

Get my public GnuPG keys:
michael <at> rasmussen <dot> cc
https://pgp.key-server.io/pks/lookup?search=0xD3C9A00E
mir <at> datanom <dot> net
https://pgp.key-server.io/pks/lookup?search=0xE501F51C
mir <at> miras <dot> org
https://pgp.key-server.io/pks/lookup?search=0xE3E80917
/usr/games/fortune -es says:
A door is what a dog is perpetually on the wrong side of.
		-- Ogden Nash