[Users] LiteHTML problem

Johan Vromans jvromans at squirrel.nl
Thu Mar 19 22:04:13 CET 2020

On Thu, 19 Mar 2020 19:32:44 +0100, Michael Rasmussen via Users
<users at lists.claws-mail.org> wrote:

> On Thu, 19 Mar 2020 19:31:54 +0100
> Michael Rasmussen via Users <users at lists.claws-mail.org> wrote:
>

> > It would be useful to see the actual HTML. I assume it is a problem
> > with missing fonts or missing/wrongly configured character set.
> >
> Forgot: What do you see if you open the HTML part with your browser?

The text part looks okay in Claws.

The HTML part looks fine when visited in Firefox.

Unfortunately the mail contains content that I'm not entitled to disclose
so I cannot provide the complete message. Sorry.

Slightly edited:

------=_Part_1701273_1957765556.1584626858303

------=_Part_1701265_1768267731.1584626858125

Omdat er momenteel een hoop dingen stil liggen, ...

------=_Part_1701265_1768267731.1584626858125

=3D"font-family: Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: =
16px;"><div dir=3D"ltr" data-setdir=3D"false" style=3D"font-size: 16px;">Om=