[Users] Composing a filter

Liz edodd at billiau.net
Thu Mar 19 10:24:41 CET 2020

On Wed, 18 Mar 2020 15:29:19 +0000
Bob Williams <usenet at karmasailing.uk> wrote:

> If each filter/rule had one condition, then I would agree with you.
> But sometimes you may want to add several conditions, each one
> requiring the 'Add' button to confirm that it is part of the
> condition.
>
> I don't think I put that very well. :-(

To be really clear, I get all my "buy me" mail sent to gmail. I filter
that into "buy me" on Claws-mail, and also send it to trash on gmail so
it disappears.

So I /Copy/ the email to "buy me"
Then I /Move/ the email to gmail trash

Two actions, Two "Add" and one "OK"

For a simple filter it isn't difficult, it's Alt-A then Alt-O once
constructed, then Alt-A and Alt-O to finalise.

Liz