[Users] Learning curve!

Paul claws at thewildbeast.co.uk
Wed Jun 3 15:41:49 CEST 2020

Some of these have already been answered (even wrongly once), so in addition
to those:

On Mon, 01 Jun 2020 09:27:52 -0700
Jack <golferguy1 at fastmail.fm> wrote:

> Number one I would like to make my
> own theme I have a lot of icons please let me know what I need to
> download and how I need to do it...I cannot seem to find anything at
> all on how to do it thank you

The Claws Mail website gives you info on how to install icon themes:
https://www.claws-mail.org/themes.php

The Claws Mail FAQ gives info on creating themes:
https://www.claws-mail.org/faq/index.php/Icon_Themes_Information

> number two I have looked through the
> settings continuously and when I go to reply to an e-mail my reply is
> always at the bottom of the quoted original text. I would
> like to fix this please

Use the Reply template.

> number three it keeps saying cannot add my
> message to the queue

Set and/or create a Queue folder.

> number four I am looking for a stop button it
> seems it doesn't want to do anything including compose when it is
> checking mail and I have several directories in my email so I'd
> like to know if I can add a stop button or where the stop is.

/Message/Receive/Cancel receiving

> lastly:
> when I open the clawsmail, in inbox view, it never wants to start at
> the top of the messages.
> Even though the most recent is at the top, it will highlight and
> start a couple months down the list.

Set how you want it to behave on the Message List tab of the Summaries/Display
page of the prefs.

with regards

Paul