[Users] Learning curve!

Ralf Mardorf kde.lists at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 1 19:07:00 CEST 2020

On Mon, 01 Jun 2020 09:27:52 -0700, Jack wrote:
>number two I have looked through the settings continuously and when I
>go to reply to an e-mail my reply is always at the bottom of the
>quoted original text. I would like to fix this please

Hi,

actually you can't fix something that isn't broken. However, if you
want to break it, right click on a folder, select "Properties... >
Template > Reply" and edit a template. The "Information" button
explains the template features.

The Claws manual and Google could be very handy sometimes. When
googling you might want to use "claws-mail" instead of "claws" in
combination with other keywords.

Regards,
Ralf