[Users] spell checker -- how to enable?

sylpheed at 911networks.com sylpheed at 911networks.com
Sun Jul 19 17:52:01 CEST 2020

On Sun, 19 Jul 2020 15:01:29 +0200
Ralf Mardorf via Users <users at lists.claws-mail.org> wrote:

>For example, the command installed via the VLC snap is simply vlc:
>
>$ which vlc
>/snap/bin/vlc
>
>If executing a command directly doesn’t work, try prefixing it with
>the /snap/bin path:
>
>$ /snap/bin/vlc
>
>Adding /snap/bin to your default $PATH makes running snaps that don’t
>automatically add themselves more convenient." -
>https://snapcraft.io/docs/getting-started

I'm going into an almost similar situation. I need to setup a laptop
and want to use Intel's Clear.

I have the flatpak of CM but the dictionaries are wrong. I need
Canadian English and Canadian French. On my desktop (Manjaro), no
problem, I added the correct aspell dictionary for enchant.

My 2nd concern is about the ClamAV plugin and how to make it work
with flatpaks.

But how can I do that in flatpaks? It's all sandboxed.

I'm still trying to understand the flatpaks/snaps...

Thank you

--
sknahT

vyS