[Users] Problem with mail file

Stephan von Krawczynski skraw.ml at ithnet.com
Wed Jul 15 12:09:08 CEST 2020

Hello Paul,

I think I did not explain the problem to be clear: I cannot _forward_ this
message from within Claws, as Claws hangs completely when I enter the folder
with the mail. So the only way to give you this mail is as binary attachment
_file_. Classical mail forwarding does not work here.
You have to take this file and simply move it in a claws mail tree which is
maildir organised. The file you got is exactly the mail file producing the
problem. I can move it in any maildir folder and after that the folder is
inaccessible.
Hope you see the problem.
--
Regards,