[Users] Claws & Clear Linux

Ricardo Mones ricardo at mones.org
Mon Jul 6 17:54:31 CEST 2020

On Mon, 6 Jul 2020 07:01:17 -0700
sylpheed at 911networks.com wrote:

> I'm looking at switching to Clear. When I look at flathub, there's a
> Claws available, but it doesn't mention the version.

Did you get tired before reaching the “Additional information” section of
the page perhaps? ;-)

https://flathub.org/apps/details/org.claws_mail.Claws-Mail

> Anybody on the list running CM? Does it work properly?

Don't know the first, I guess the flatpak creator should be at least ;-)

About the second, should be unrelated to how is it build, shouldn't it? }:-)

regards,
--
  Ricardo Mones
  ~