[Users] Strange folder behavior

Frédéric fma at gbiloba.org
Fri Jan 17 08:35:54 CET 2020

Hi!

After my many attempts (un)subscribing to folders, to avoid them to be
parsed (which does not work, unless they are hidden), I now have a strange
behavior with 2 folders.

When I check the 'Show only subscribed folders' box, they turn light blue,
and they seem to be only containers for other folders, but I can't access
anymore to messages in that folder! If I uncheck the box, they act
normally.

Any idea what's going on? Could someone explain me how subscriptions work,
on client and server side? What is the role of each one? Where does my
problem come from? Server or client side?

Thanks for you help.

--
    Frédéric