[Users] Changing the jump-to-first-marked-email behaviour?

sqweek sqweek at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 19:16:43 CET 2020

On Fri, 25 Dec 2020 at 02:04, sqweek <sqweek at gmail.com> wrote:

> I've pored over the preferences several times and done a quick search of
> the list archives but I can't see a way to customise this - am I blind?

Ahhh of course I would find it 5 minutes after asking the question 😅
Preferences -> Display/Summaries -> Message List -> Set message selection
when entering a folder

I was on this page earlier to customise the date format and I think my eyes
glazed over the button text and assumed it had something to do with the
column layout.

Apologies for the noise, and happy holidays!
-sqweek