[Users] Changing the jump-to-first-marked-email behaviour?

sqweek sqweek at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 19:04:59 CET 2020

Hiya,

Firstly, thank you for a fantastically responsive and light-weight email
client! Super impressed at how quickly Claws Mail loaded my inbox and how
prompt it is to switch between emails.

My question is regarding the behaviour when you switch folders - if there
is no unread mails in the folder it seems that Claws automatically jumps to
highlight the first marked email. I've pored over the preferences several
times and done a quick search of the list archives but I can't see a way to
customise this - am I blind?

I can see the utility in the feature but I think I would prefer it to
always stay focused on the most-recent emails.

Cheers,
-sqweek