[Users] Claws sometimes consume 100% CPU

lists lists at lazygranch.com
Sun Dec 13 00:39:21 CET 2020

Here is a thought. If you think it is a problem message you must be using imap. With pop3 the message is local so you only process it once.

You could read your mail with pop3, preferably with a different client. That would take all the mail off the server. I suggest a different client so that you can cluster the mail, kind of making an archive independent of claws.

If you don't like that idea, how about rebuilding the imap tree for all your accounts in claws. I believe you will lose all the mail not currently on your server. You should save any email you think you will need.

I like the first suggestion better. Load up thunderbird and read all your email in pop3.