[Users] Duplicated sub-folders after Rebuild-Folder-Tree

Ralph suselist at cableone.net
Fri Dec 4 13:13:55 CET 2020

On Fri, 04 Dec 2020 10:41:58 +0000
"Jeremy Nicoll" <jn.ml.clwm.729 at letterboxes.org> wrote:

> On Fri, 4 Dec 2020, at 01:47, Ralph wrote:
> >
> > On Thu, 3 Dec 2020 13:16:18 -0600
> > Ralph <suselist at cableone.net> wrote:
> >
> > > Windows 10 + 3.17.4 (64-bit)
>
> [snip]
>
> > Question: this Windows version seems very unstable.
>
> /Which/ version of Win 10 is it though?  Unlike previous versions
> which were almost all base OS plus many many updates, Microsoft
> these days produce what amounts to a brand new "stable" (in theory)
> version every 6 months or so - huge downloads.

Um, no.  I was referring to the 64-bit Window's version of Claws as
unstable, not the version of the Window's OS, which is, fwiw:

Edition	Windows 10 Pro
Version	20H2
OS build	19042.662
Experience	Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.551.0

> Other than that, I'd look for things like iffy RAM.  Also, do you
> reboot often?  If there's pending (small) Windows Updates, some of
> them need a reboot to fully install.

The hardware is not suspect. This version of Claws running on this OS
is suspect.

Ralph