[Users] Re-instate old CLAWS Mail installation

Leon Fisk lfiskgr at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 14:29:41 CEST 2020

On Wed, 26 Aug 2020 16:38:12 -0700
Lawrence London <lfljvenaura at gmail.com> wrote:

>Not meaning t waste your time but that was my question also, from a
>(7,8,10) and want to find
>the folders and files for the mail folders and messages. I have looked
>(many times over) on C:\ and E:\ where \Claws Mail and \Claws Mail Config
>are located
>and found nothing.

I'm not a Windows person anymore either but...

I would guess that you will find your mail folders in the "C:\Users"
under your User name. Probably named something tricky like "mail" or
similar...

Some info here on navigating the "C:\Users" area:

https://www.addictivetips.com/windows-tips/access-the-user-folder-on-windows-10/

--
Leon
Claws 3.17.6, Debian