[Users] Delete duplicated messages

Ralph suselist at cableone.net
Wed Aug 26 10:49:50 CEST 2020

Hello!

3.17.6 (linux)

Due to an apparent recent change in the way my server is handling email
aliased at the server level, I'm getting duplicate copies of messages
(this is pop3). While I try to figure out how to reconfigure cpanel's
handling of the aliased email to deliver only one copy, how can I
temporarily 'fix' the problem at claws level?

I know I can use the option under "Tools>Delete duplicated messages"
manually but is there an option somewhere to automatically do the same
thing after each 'receive'?

Thanks.

Ralph