[Users] mimeview_open_part_with -- How do I disable the "Open with" confirmation dialog?

Ralf Mardorf kde.lists at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 11 03:33:23 CEST 2020

On Fri, 10 Apr 2020 15:52:19 +0100, Brad Rogers wrote:
>On Fri, 10 Apr 2020 10:06:47 -0400 Pierre Fortin wrote:
>>We can't stop the use of html in email
>We can.  We should.

If possible we must stop use of HTML mails, but since way to many
people don't have a clue and will continue using HTML, there's no
chance at all to get rid of this crap.

Perhaps this is a reply that perfectly fits to this thread:

On Fri, 10 Apr 2020 09:34:30 -0400, edwardp at gmx.com wrote:
>I installed Claws from the package supplied by Fedora and Fancy is not
>included with the other plugins.
>
>(Replied to the wrong thread, sorry about that.)

Almost all, if not all Linux distros dropped webkitgtk for security
reasons. Don't confuse it with webkit2gtk. Ensure that webkitgtk is
installed and rebuild your distro's claws package/s.

I'm not using any HTML plugin, but I'm building claws for Ubuntu 16.04,
to keep the version in sync with my Arch Linux install's claws. On Arch
Linux I'm using a package from official repositories, this package is
build without fancy, since Arch dropped webkitgtk. On Ubuntu I build
claws using the same configure flags, as the Arch Linux packager does
use. The only difference is, that on Ubuntu webkitgtk is installed.