[Users] Mail header not displayed.

Michael A. Yetto myetto at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 17:59:46 CEST 2020

On Wed, 1 Apr 2020 19:41:50 +0200
Ralf Mardorf via Users <users at lists.claws-mail.org> writes, and having
writ moves on:

> Hi Mike,
>
> even while in Gemrmany it's easier to buy illegally a Hi-Point
> Carbine, than buying legally toilet paper these days, I decided
> against an extended suicide and instead it might be, that soon or
> later I'll use your disclaimer.

I hope you find the disclaimer enjoyable if not useful.

As for the toilet paper issue, it seems Karma is in full force here
since some stores have announced they will not take returns on T.P.
The US manufactures nearly all of the T.P. we use so there was never
really a shortage, just a distribution problem. Now all those people
who filled their homes with giant packages of T.P. have no room to
hoard all the Ramen noodles, spaghetti, and Pop-Tarts they bought.

Mike
--
Just a thought to add to your schadenfreude.