[Users] Mail header not displayed.

Ralf Mardorf kde.lists at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 1 17:17:50 CEST 2020

On Wed, 1 Apr 2020 14:55:42 +0200, Erik P. Olsen wrote:
>Mostly mail headers are not displayed above the message. If I click on
>the first little icon right of the mail then the mail header is
>displayed. Can that become permanent?

Hi,

yes it can become permanent.

It likely happens because in

  Configuration > Preferences... > Message View > Text Options

you checked

  Select the HTML part of multipart/alternative messages

Either uncheck this or alternatively check

  Display header pane above message view

My settings are

  [ ] Display header pane above message view
  [x] Display (X-)Face in message view
  [x] Display headers in message view

  [x] Render HTML message as text
  [ ] Render HTML-only message with plugin if possible
  [x] Select the HTML part of multipart/alternative messages

so I'm annoyed by the same issue as you, just that for me the issue
does _not_ rise "mostly", but instead on rare occasions.

Regards,
Ralf