[Users] Consider packaging claws-mail as flatpak distributable?

Danny van Heumen danny at dannyvanheumen.nl
Mon Sep 23 20:57:06 CET 2019

Hi Paul,

Well, they should be available ... I'll double-check, see if I missed anything.

I'm not sure if I checked their operation. Maybe I'm missing a dependency, but the plug-ins should at least be available to load.

To be clear, I'm talking about plugins:
- pgpcore.so: PGP/Core
- pgpinline.so: PGP/Inline
- pgpmime.so: PGP/MIME
(and possibly S/MIME)

If you relied on README.md, then it's good that you mentioned it. I list the plug-ins for which extra work was necessary. PGP plug-ins worked out-of-the-box, basically.

I will update the documentation to reflect this. Thanks for your remark.

Let me know if there's anything else or if I did not understand.

Regards,
Danny