[Users] Latest Windows version crashing with html mail

Jerry jerry at seibercom.net
Tue Sep 10 14:16:24 CET 2019

On Mon, 9 Sep 2019 18:16:18 +0100, Brian Morrison stated:
>Can I forward this to one of the devs (Andrej?) as this happens every
>time, I'm using 3.17.4 and the fancy viewer.

I have been experiencing crashes with HTML messages also. Claws-Mail
will usually report a percentage of the file downloaded and then it
crashes. This does not happen on all HTML messages.

I also noticed a difference from the latest version to the previous
version also. Some images in the previous version that would not
display, are now visible. However, the reverse is also true. Very
strange.

I am running the 32-bit version on a 64-bit Win10-Pro, version 1903,
build 18362.10019 machine.

--
Jerry