[Users] Couple of snags now I have Fedora 31

Paul Rolland ( ポール・ =?UTF-8?Q?=E3=83=AD=E3=83=A9=E3=83=B3?=) rol at witbe.net
Tue Oct 29 17:01:02 CET 2019

Hello,

On Tue, 29 Oct 2019 15:24:00 +0000
Brian Morrison <bdm at fenrir.org.uk> wrote:

> touch config.h.in
>   File "./tools/gitlog2changelog.py", line 72
>     elif re.match('    git-svn-id:', line) >= 0:

maybe testing first "is not None" (for python3) and adding "or ... >= 0"
while taking care of saving the re.match() result in a variable to avoid
the double call in case the "or " is executed ?

Would be something like:
   else:
      res = re.match('    git-svn-id:', line)
      if res is not None or res >= 0:

Paul

--

Paul Rolland                                E-Mail : rol(at)witbe.net
CTO - Witbe.net SA                          Tel. +33 (0)1 47 67 77 77

LinkedIn : http://www.linkedin.com/in/paulrolland
Skype    : rollandpaul

"I worry about my child and the Internet all the time, even though she's
too young to have logged on yet. Here's what I worry about. I worry that 10
or 15 years from now, she will come to me and say 'Daddy, where were you
when they took freedom of the press away from the Internet?'"
--Mike Godwin, Electronic Frontier Foundation