[Users] possibly switching to claws

Ralf Mardorf kde.lists at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 24 18:29:48 CET 2019

I tested a lot of MUAs among them the disgusting Kmail and several kinds
of quite nice old Mozillas and once even Opera provided a nice
MUA. Nowadays I run Claws and Evolution in parallel as my major MUAs.
Even while using POP accounts, it's no issue to retrieve the POP mails
with both MUAs and via Bcc I even could keep sent mails in "sync".

I'm also using Sylpheed for some less important accounts.

For my taste Claws, Sylpheed and Evolution are the best MUAs.

For me the most beautiful name of a MUA is "Wanderlust", but
unfortunately using it, is not to my taste ... it's Emacs based ;).