[Users] GTK3 branch...

Ralf Mardorf kde.lists at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 23 14:15:24 CET 2019

On Wed, 23 Oct 2019 09:58:47 -0400, Little Girl wrote:
>Ricardo Mones wrote:
>
>>Well, it's an experimental branch, if it opens a black hole in your
>>living room that sucks all your furniture in is not our fault ;-)
>
>Just move the black hole over by the kitchen garbage can to help keep
>things tidy.

If you feed a black whole with matter it grows, IOW moving it to the
kitchen, feeding it with garbage, it will not just occupy the kitchen,
but it will grow and then occupy the kitchen and living room, so you
better leave it in the living room, but before compiling Claws from
the GTK3 port, move away the living room's furniture, pets and cacti.