[Users] "delete from server" filtering action..?

Pierre Fortin pf at pfortin.com
Mon Oct 21 00:36:07 CET 2019

I was about to file an enhancement request; but maybe there's a quick
answer I missed...

In CM, a filtering rule eliminates a LOT of spam. However, on my phone,
there's no filtering, so all these spam messages must be manually
selected/deleted.

A "delete from server" action could eliminate most of these messages from
the server before the phone retrieves new messages.  I manually retrieve
messages on the phone, so "delete from server" would delete all but the
most recent messages, avoiding all the effort on the phone.

So... is there a way to access CM's internal "delete from server"? Maybe
via Python?

I only use POP3; and never cared for IMAP...

Thanks,
Pierre