[Users] Users Digest, Vol 99, Issue 32

Derek Mortimer mdjs at aaa.co.uk
Tue Nov 26 19:52:39 CET 2019

Hi,

Please forgive me if I get something wrong as I am new to this list.

I have joined the list because I am thinking of moving an e-m at il client to claws-mail.

To do so, I need to port about 14 years’ worth of past e-m at ils (because I need access to them) from my current client windows live mail to claws-mail.  Can this be done, please?

If so, is there a step-by-step guide, please, as I am not a techie?  To help someone answer the question, each folder of e-m at ils within windows live mail consists of a file with the suffix .dbx.

Look forward to a positive answer.

All the best,

Derek Mortimer