[Users] Problem opening external links

Nicolas FRANCOIS nicolas.francois at free.fr
Sat May 18 03:38:16 CEST 2019

Le Fri, 17 May 2019 13:53:50 -0600,
Charles Curley <charlescurley at charlescurley.com> a écrit :

> On Fri, 17 May 2019 21:28:50 +0200
> Nicolas FRANCOIS <nicolas.francois at free.fr> wrote:
>
> > Anyway, I still have a problem with the Fancy plugin.
>
> "not being able to show bloody HTML mails correctly." isn't the most
> concise description of your problem.

I know, I hate HTML mails, but it's getting mor eand more difficult to
explain that it's wrong to people...

> The first thing I suggest is to check your
> configuration. Configuration -> Plugins -> Fancy.

Checked.

> If you mean, you aren't seeing some images, see the setting for
> implications.

No, no, I mean I don't see ANYTHING. And with some real bad formated
HTML mails (like the ones sent by phones), I get the same result :
blank page when I click the html part icon.

Maybe I'm missing an important Debian package. But I seem to have
everything in place from apt-cache point of view...

\bye

--

Nicolas FRANCOIS                      |  /\
http://nicolas.francois.free.fr       | |__|