[Users] Problem opening external links

Charles Curley charlescurley at charlescurley.com
Fri May 17 21:53:50 CEST 2019

On Fri, 17 May 2019 21:28:50 +0200
Nicolas FRANCOIS <nicolas.francois at free.fr> wrote:

> Anyway, I still have a problem with the Fancy plugin.

"not being able to show bloody HTML mails correctly." isn't the most
concise description of your problem.

The first thing I suggest is to check your
configuration. Configuration -> Plugins -> Fancy.

If you mean, you aren't seeing some images, see the setting for
implications.

--
"When we talk of civilization, we are too apt to limit the meaning of
the word to its mere embellishments, such as arts and sciences; but