[Users] Cannot edit in the compose window

Lyle Bickley lbickley at bickleywest.com
Mon May 13 21:55:42 CEST 2019

I've been and OpenSUSE user and Claws user for years and haven't
experienced your issue. (I'm currently running the latest updates of
OpenSUSE):

Claws Mail
version 3.17.3git172

OpenSUSE Leap 15.0
GTK+ 2.24.32 / GLib 2.54.3
Locale: C (charset: US-ASCII)
Operating System: Linux 4.12.14-lp150.12.58-default (x86_64)

Best,
Lyle
--

--