[Users] Filter rule combinations

Adrian adrian at aeolian.org.uk
Mon Mar 25 12:50:25 CET 2019

Thanks again wwf

It's just one purpose.  Mails FROM any of a group of people, but
not ones they send TO a mailing list.

You're right that I didn't explore the possibilities, but I'm new to
Claws Mail and finding it hard to find the information.

I wouldn't go so far as to raise a feature request if nobody else has
asked for it.  And as I said, I've found a perfectly good way to do what
I want in this case.

Adrian

wwf wrote