[Users] Attachment icon not showing (sometimes)

Cristian Secară liste at secarica.ro
Sat Jun 29 16:37:49 CEST 2019

În data de Fri, 28 Jun 2019 12:52:52 +0300, mlist at riseup.net a scris:

> I notice that for some email messages which contain
> attachments and are in an #mh folder there is no icon
> which indicates in the message list. The messages are
> read.

I experienced the same few years ago when I switched from Sylpheed to
Claws Mail, where none of the existing messages with attachments showed
the attachment icon.

By selecting the message the icon appears, but stays there only until
closing Claws – then I have to select it again etc.

However, I found a workaround for this: let's say I have a folder with
several messages, including some with attachments; I select the first
one in list, then keep pressing the keyboard down arrow until the
selection goes through the complete list of messages; then I move one
of the message *with* attachment to any other folder and then I go to
that folder and move the message back where it originally was; that's
all, now all attachment icons on that folder remain visible even after
Claws restart.

I had to do the same for each folder.

The above was true for my local messages, i.e. existing POP accounts;
have no idea about IMAP.

Cristi

--
Cristian Secară