[Users] Attachment icon not showing (sometimes)

mlist at riseup.net mlist at riseup.net
Fri Jun 28 11:52:52 CEST 2019

Hi,

I notice that for some email messages which contain
attachments and are in an #mh folder there is no icon
which indicates in the message list. The messages are
read.

Looking at the message source I see Content-Type is
multipart/mixed and there is a section with

While experimenting with one of these messages which
lacked attachment icon I did the following:

1. Edit manually the attachment section changing

2. Save

3. Switch to another folder and back

4. Result: The attachment icon showed up

5. Undo the changes made to the source code

6. Save

7. Switch to another folder and back

8. The attachment icon remains (even after restarting
of Claws Mail)

What is the reason for this? A bug?