[Users] Unchecking "Get mail" for this account does not stop Claws from trying to get mail for the account

Notopygos notopygos at disroot.org
Mon Jul 15 13:03:16 CEST 2019

On Sun, 14 Jul 2019 18:27:04 +0000
John Long <codeblue at inbox.lv> wrote:

> It's not under Advanced.

My bad, under receive.

> It's in the list of accounts, the first column is G for get mail, it's
> unchecked.. also in the Receive section if you select the specific
> account it's also unchecked there.

Doesn't hurt to try another method, sometimes it works. ex: sorting by
thread under preferences doesn't work but it works if you set it from
menubar.

You can also goto .claws-mail/accountrc and add `receive_at_get_all=0`
under the account for which you want to set this preference. Replace
the line because it will be present by default.

For me both methods make the change in config file.

~Notopygos
--
1C24 ED06 365A 6045 C128
A1C0 FB0E 5321 5307 6E7D